生活如同 英语句子

生活如同 英语句子

今天给各位分享生活如同 英语句子的知识,其中也会对幸福的英语句子:Simple:life:is:charming进行解释,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,别忘了关注本站,现在开始吧!

生活如同 英语句子

本文目录

  1. 幸福的英语句子:Simple:life:is:charming
  2. 日常生活中的英语句子

[One]、幸福的英语句子:Simple:life:is:charming

〖One〗、如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

If you have a dream, you got to protect it.

〖Two〗、不需求幸福,只想变得强大。

No need happiness, just tomorroetimes just a feeling.

1〖Six〗、追求幸福,得先准备吞食苦果。

The pursuit of happiness, have to ready to devour the bitter fruit.

Happiness is in the side, contentment is the paradise.

1〖Eight〗、幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

Happiness isn't debate, happiness from labor.

4〖Nine〗、当幸福来得太快,失去的也就越快。

s to dongfeng, es from practice.

7〖One〗、你曾经幸福过吗?曾经的我很幸福。

Have you ever happy? I'm very happy.

7〖Two〗、生活简单就迷人,人心简单就幸福。

Simple life is charming, the heart is simple happiness.

7〖Three〗、审慎会使人安全,但往往不会幸福。

prudence will make people safe, but usually not happiness.

7〖Four〗、我不羡慕别人的人生,这就是幸福。

I don't envy other people's life, this is happiness.

〖One〗、幸福的关键不在与找到一个完美的人,而在找到任何一个人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。

〖One〗、幸福的关键不在与找到一个完美的人,而在找到任何一个人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。

The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person, but find someone and he together and build a perfect relationship.

〖Two〗、别让幸福等太久,别让拥有变成遗憾;我们,再也不会从这里经过。

Dont let happiness too long, dont let have a regret; ent eone the beginning of a happy heart.

〖Ten〗、有些失去是注定的,有些缘分是永远不会有结果的,爱一个人就一定要好好去爱她。

Some are doomed to lose, some fate is never have the result, love a person must take to love her.

1〖One〗、明白的人懂得放弃,真情的人懂得牺牲,幸福的人懂得超脱。

Understand that people knoe painful.

1〖Six〗、想得太多,只会让你陷入忐忑,让实际上本不糟糕的事情,变得糟糕。

Think too much, ans life, but a mans life in an episode.

1〖Nine〗、幸福是一种感觉,它不取决于人们的生活状态,而取决于人的心态。

Happiness is a feeling, it does not depend on the state of peoples lives, and depends on the mentality of people.

20、幸福,是智慧圆满,功成名就;慈善捐助,无畏布施;救人于水火。

Happiness, is the perfect pany, I have had, Thanksgiving is satisfied, no regrets.

2〖Four〗、美,美不过草原;阔,阔不过蓝天;深,深不过大海。

Beautiful, beautiful but broad, broad grassland; but deep, but the sea deep blue sky.

2〖Five〗、幸福永远存在于人类不安的追求中,而不存在于和谐于稳定之中。

Happiness al far, to once ent his wife all glory, splendour, wealth and rank. The best lovers are the following.

4〖Four〗、失败时有人伸出一只手来为你擦泪,会好过成功时无数人伸手为你鼓掌。

are on the ground, dont look too light; as long as you are living on the earth, dont take yourself too much.

4〖Seven〗、一个是华丽短暂的梦,一个是残酷漫长的现实。

One is a gorgeous short dream, one is the brutal long reality.

4〖Eight〗、喜欢你,很久了,等你,也很久了,现在,我要离开,比很久很久还要久

Like you, for a long time, waiting for you, also a long time, and now, I want to leave, long time for a long time

4〖Nine〗、对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

To the for outsiders to intervene.

6〖Four〗、那些曾经以为念念不忘的事情,就在我们念念不忘的过程里,被我们遗忘了。

Those e together, I do not knomendation, then the good is a credit card!

7〖Eight〗、幸福从来不在于你拥有什么,幸福在于用自己的能力去努力创造,去用心感受。

Happiness lies not in what you have, happiness lies in your ability to work hard to create, to feel.

7〖Nine〗、朝霞映着她那幸福的笑脸,如同玫瑰花一样鲜艳;微微翘起的嘴角挂着满心的喜悦。

Asaka shiny her happy smiling face, like a rose as bright; slightly tilted mouth hanging heart filled with joy.

80、爱情也像海一样深沉,我给你的越多,我自己就越丰富,因为两者都是没有穷尽的。

Love as deep, the more I give you, I am more rich, because both are not exhaustive.

〖One〗、幸福就是无论何时何地,那一个人的心永远与你贴在一起。

〖One〗、幸福就是无论何时何地,那一个人的心永远与你贴在一起。

Happiness is no matter mendation, then the good is a credit card!

〖Seven〗、幸福就是,珍惜现在拥有的。

Happiness is to cherish parison, a kind of satisfaction.

1〖Three〗、美,美不过草原;阔,阔不过蓝天;深,深不过大海。

America, the United States but grassland; broad,, charity, fearless achieve success and fort, lost in a meaningful education.

4〖Four〗、因为无能为力,所以顺其自然。因为心无所恃,所以随遇而安。

Because I can do nothing, so let it be. Because the heart is notdependable so lucky.

4〖Five〗、天不老,情难绝。心似双丝网,中有千千结。

The sky is not old, the situation is difficult. Heart like double screen, there are thousands of nodes.

4〖Six〗、明白的人懂得放弃,真情的人懂得牺牲,幸福的人懂得超脱。

Understand the people knoes from the choice, the so-called happiness, that is, there is no choice.

6〖One〗、所谓幸福,其实就是有一个人、一件事,让你无法自拔。

The so-called happiness, in fact, there is a person, a thing, so you can not extricate themselves.

6〖Two〗、等到天放晴的时候,也许我会好好再爱你一遍。

Until the day fine, maybe I'll love you again.

6〖Three〗、其实我的心是个傻瓜,它只能爱你一个人。

In fact, my heart is a fool, it can only love you a person.

6〖Four〗、我只有一颗心、可是正好满满的可以装下那些我爱的人。

I only have a heart, but just can be filled slurry can offset a lot of hard liquor, this is to love the general praise praise.

6〖Eight〗、微笑是清泉,给夏日播洒清凉;微笑是风筝,在天空自由翱翔。

A smile is the spring to the summer spraying cool; smile is the kite, fly freely in the sky.

6〖Nine〗、这是一个种满仙人掌的花房我拿着一个叫做幸福的气球站了很久很久.

This is a kind of greenhouse full of cacti and I took a balloon named"happiness for a long time.

70、我们都是远视眼,模糊了离我们最近的幸福。

7〖Five〗、此情无计可消除,才下眉头,却上心头。

This can be eliminated without plan, only under the brow, but on my mind.

7〖Six〗、那些曾经拥有嘚緈福,一但失去便无法再找囬!

Those who have De Xing Fu, but a loss will no longer be able to find out!

7〖Seven〗、你觉得你幸福你就是幸福的,幸福与不幸福都在你自己的心中。

You feel you are happy, you are happy, happiness and unhappiness in your own heart.

7〖Eight〗、风筝在阴天搁浅,想念还在等待救援,我拉着线复习你给的温柔。

Kite stranded on a cloudy day, miss still waiting for rescue, I pull the line to review your gentle.

7〖Nine〗、及时调整心态,坦然面对失去,正确看待失去。

Timely adjustment of attitude, calm face of losing, the correct view of losing.

80、孤单不是没有人在你身边,而是没有人在你心里。

Alone is not no one around you, but no one in your heart.

〖One〗、幸福,来自于一颗踏实安静的心。

〖One〗、幸福,来自于一颗踏实安静的心。

Happiness, come from a steadfast quiet heart.

〖Two〗、我是一个时刻给自己找幸福感的人。

I am a moment to find their oetimes happiness is not you desperately chased the distance, but is in your heart.

1〖Three〗、我们不要总是高估自己的痛苦,看低自己的幸福!

e difficulties should also try our best to everyone.

1〖Eight〗、阳光下的泡沫,是彩色的,就像被骗的我,是幸福的。

The bubble in the sunlight, it is colorful, like be cheated me, is the happiness.

1〖Nine〗、如果遗忘就是幸福,那么我宁愿一辈子这样伤痛下去。

If forgotten is happiness, then I ing floe, you need to quietly to a common heart to feel.

3〖One〗、有一种幸福是,当我想吃香蕉蛋糕的时候,你就出现在我面前。

There is a kind of happiness, promise, ing.

5〖Nine〗、回首往事,日子中竟全是斑斓的光影,记忆的屏障中,曾经心动的声音已渐渐远去。

Looking back, the days of all colors of light and shadoe people etimes, all calm.

6〖Seven〗、幸福有双翅膀,要把它系住,难中至难。而我的幸福就是空中的风筝,只是那风筝线不在我手中。

Happiness had ails. When using rose heart to see the world, the world will give you full beauty.

[Two]、日常生活中的英语句子

对众多英语专业自考生来说,英语口语较难攻克。下面我就分享日常生活中的英语句子给你们。

说实话…… As a matter of fact,...

Who won the golf tournament?(那场高尔夫球比赛谁赢了?)

Well, as a matter of fact, I did.(其实,是我赢了。)

= Truthfully,...(老实说……)

= In all actuality,...(实际上,……)正式的说法。

别告诉任何人。 Don't tell anyone.

Don't tell anyone.(别告诉任何人。)

= Keep it under your hat.一种惯用说法。

我有件事要坦白。 I have a confession.

confession“坦白”、“告白”、“供认”。

= I have something to confess.

= I need to tell you something.(我有事必须告诉你。)

= I have a confession to make.

我有一个秘密。 I have a secret.

我把一切告诉你。 I'll fill you in.

fill...in“填满……”、“把……装满”。

So, what happened to my father?(那,我父亲出了什么事情?)

I'll fill you in.(我把一切告诉你。)

= I'll tell you all about it.

= I'll explain everything.

= I'll tell you all the details.

我就直说吧。 I'll level with you.

level表示“把……弄平”,但在这儿表示“说话不拐弯,直说”。

Quit lying to me!(不要对我说谎话。)

All right. I'll level with you.(好吧,我就直说吧。)

= I'll be open and sincere with you.

= I'll tell you the truth.(我告诉你真相。)

我知道的大概就是这些。 That is about all I know.

What else do you know?(其他你还知道些什么?)

That is about all I know.(我知道的大概就是这些。)

= I don't know anything else about it.

我们关起门来在这儿说。/我们私下里说。 This is just between you and me.

比较轻松的说法。直译为“你我俩人之间的事”。

This is just between you and me.(我们关起门来在这儿说。/咱们俩私下里说。)

= Let's keep our talk between us.

= Let's keep this our little secret.

这是一个秘密。 It's a secret.

我告诉你一个秘密。 Let me tell you a secret.

他不能保守秘密。 He can't keep a secret.

你的嘴不严。 You've got a big mouth!

我不敢对我的老板说。 I don't have the guts to say that to my boss.

听小道消息说。 A little bird told me.

说不清楚是从哪儿听来的,或者不愿意说出是从谁那儿听来的情况下使用。

A little bird told me that today is your birthday.(听说今天是你的生日。)

Wait. Who told you?(喂!谁告诉你的?)

= I heard it through the grapevine.

grapevine原意为“葡萄藤,葡萄属植物”,这里表示“谣言,传闻”。比较常用。

我什么都没说。 I didn't say anything.

= I didn't let the cat out of the bag.

表示“没有泄露秘密”的固定说法。

无意中说漏了嘴。 It was a slip of the tongue.

It was a slip of the tongue.(无意中说漏了嘴。)

Really? Didn't she know about it?(真的吗?难道她不知道?)

= I spilled the beans.(我泄露了秘密。)

= I stuck my foot in my mouth.(我把不好/失礼的事说出去了。)

我一个字都不说出去。 I won't say a word.

用来表示“保证对谁都不说出去”。

Mum's the word.(我什么都不说。)

= I won't say anything.(我什么都不说。)

= My lips are sealed.(我的嘴很紧。)

You can't tell anyone.(你不能告诉任何人。)

I promise I won't.(知道,我保证。)

我不能保证。I can't promise.

“不能保证,但可以试试”。表达想帮助对方的心情。

I'll try but I can't promise.(我争取去,但不能保证。)

Remember to bring the report.(记住带上你的报告。)

I'm not sure.(我没有把握。)

说到就得做到。 A promise is a promise!

I'm sorry I can't help you.(对不起,我帮不了你。)

You said you would. A promise is a promise!(你说过你可以,说到就得做到。)

You promised!(你不是答应我了吗!)

You can't go back on your promise now!(你现在不能食言。)

这是什么味儿? What's that smell?

What's that smell?(这是什么味儿?)

Oh, no! Something's burning.(噢,不好!是什么糊了吧。)

= I wonder what that smell is?

= I wonder where that smell is coming from?

什么声音? What's that noise?

What's that noise?(什么声音?)

It's my alarm clock.(是我的闹钟的声音。)

这是排什么的队? What is this line for?

What is this line for?(这是排什么的队?)

I have no idea.(我也不知道。)

Why are people lined up?(人们为什么排队?)

打什么鬼主意呢?(你忙什么呢?) What are you up to?

up to“就某事有……企图”、“打……的坏主意”、“从事……”。

What are you up to tonight?(你今天晚上忙什么?)

Why should I tell you?(我干吗非得告诉你不可?)

What's going on?(是什么呀?)

我可以问一个问题吗? May I ask you a question?

May I ask you a question?(我可以问一个问题吗?)

Sure, what is it?(当然,什么问题?)

“drowsy”是什么意思? What does“drowsy” mean?

What does“drowsy” mean?(“drowsy”是什么意思?)

It means“sleepy.”(“drowsy”表示“犯困”。)

这是什么? What's this? What's this?(这是什么?)

It's a foldable bed.(这是折叠床。)

这是谁的? Who does this belong to?

That's my car.(那是我的车。)

这叫什么? What's it called?

What's it called?(这叫什么?)

It's called tempura.(这叫“天麸罗”。)

这是什么礼物? What did you get for me?

这种说法不只限于送礼物时。还有“你给我买什么了?”、“你给我带什么来了?”等的语感。

What did you get for me?(是什么礼物?)

I got you a doll.(我给你买了一个娃娃。)

去哪儿呀? Where are you headed?

Where are you headed?(去哪儿?)

“隔几分钟来一趟车”或者“隔多长时间打一次网球”等用于询问时间的间隔时。

How often should I take this medicine?(这药一天吃几次?)

U.S.A.是什么的缩写? What does USA stand for?

What does USA stand for?(U.S.A.是什么的缩写?)

It stands for the United States of America.(它是United States of America的缩写。)

询问距离、尺寸时间的长短,听到这样的提问,对方以具体数字回答。

How long have you dated her?(你和她交往了多长时间?)

About four years.(大概4年吧。)

How long is her hair?(她的头发有多长?)

Very long.(很长。)不能用具体数字回答时,也可以用类似very long这样的话来回答。

How early should we leave?(咱们多早出发合适?)

Let's leave at 7∶30 am.(早晨7∶30吧。)用How表示问“多……”的说法还有以下几种。

How slowly?([速度、动作]多慢?)

暑假什么时候开始? When does summer break start?

When does summer break start?(暑假什么时候开始?)

开学典礼是哪天? When was the opening ceremony?

When was the opening ceremony?(开学典礼是哪天?)

你知道这个生词的意思吗? Do you know the meaning of this word?

这个词怎么发音? How do you pronounce this word?

How do you pronounce this word?(这个词怎么发音?)

A和B之间有什么区别? What's the difference between A and B?

What's the difference between A and B?(A和B之间有什么区别?)

They're about the same.(它们几乎相同。)

我很高兴/幸福。 I'm happy.

How's your new home?(新家怎么样?)

I'm ecstatic.(我高兴得忘乎所以了。)希望进一步强调心情非常激动的感觉时。

I'm thrilled.(我太激动了。)

我高兴极了。 I'm so happy.

I feel so happy.(我非常高兴。)

I'm in heaven.(我好像到了天堂。)

Oh, boy!表示高兴、惊喜的同时,也表示稍觉为难的心情。注意,没有Oh, girl!的说法。

We're going camping next week.(下星期我们去宿营。)

I lost my keys!(我把钥匙丢了。)

表示高兴、惊喜、赞叹。“啊”。

Look at the view!(看那边的景色!)

Wow! It's great.(哇!太漂亮了!)

表示同意、赞成。比Yes要随便、粗鲁。

School is canceled today.(今天学校放假!)

孩子用来表示幸福的词,如果大人使用,听上去含有讽刺的意味。

We're going to Disneyland!(我们要去迪斯尼乐园了。)

He got the promotion.(他升官了。)

听到这消息我很高兴。 I'm glad to hear it.

= I'm relieved to hear that.(听了那个消息,我就放心了。)

谢天谢地…… I'm glad that...

I'm glad that the exams are over.(谢天谢地考完了。)

感觉好极了。 I feel like a million dollars.

我从没有这么高兴过。 I've never been this happy.

= I've never been as happy as I am now.

= This is the happiest moment in my life.

= This is the best moment of my life.

真是个好消息。 That's good news.

I heard John got married.(我听说约翰结婚了。)

That's good news.(真是个好消息。)

Let's go dancing.(我们去跳舞吧。)

It's a nice day!(今天的天气真好!)

= I feel terrific!进一步强调“舒服”的说法。

我今天的心情很好。 I'm in a good mood today.

The boss is in a good mood.(老板的心情很好。)

I'm in a bad mood today.(我今天心情不好。)

我期待着今年的夏天。 I'm looking forward to this summer.

Do you have any plans?(有什么打算吗?)

I can hardly wait until this summer.(我都等不及到夏天了。)口语化的说法。

I'm looking forward to seeing you.(我期待着能见到您。)

今天你看上去很高兴啊! You look happy today.

Yes. I got a raise.(是呀,我涨工资了。)

= You seem really happy today.

高兴得飘飘欲仙。 I'm walking on air.

直译是“在天上走”,表达仿佛登上了天似的极其高兴的心情。

我高兴得跳了起来。 I jumped for joy.

这简直不敢让人相信。 This is too good to be true.

We're having a baby.(我们有孩子了!)

This is too good to be true.(这简直让人不敢相信。)

It's unbelievable.(这无法让人相信。)

没有比这更让人高兴的了。 Nothing could be more wonderful.

= Nothing would please me more.

你使我感觉到了幸福。 You made me happy.

Did you receive my birthday card?(你收到我给你的生日贺卡了吗?)

Yes, you made me happy. Thank you.(收到了,我太幸福了。谢谢。)

用来表现自己“成功了!”、“达到某个目标”时。如果是对对方说时用You did it!。

Did you pass the exam?(考试通过了吗?)

I've got a new job!(我找到了一个新工作。)

I won the lottery!(我**了。)

今天的运气真好。 I lucked out today.

Didn't that policeman give you a ticket?(那个警察没给你开违反交规的罚单吗?)

No, he didn't. I lucked out today.(没有,我今天的运气可真好。)

你真走运。 It's your lucky day.

I found$10.00 on the street.(我在街上拣了10美元。)

It's your lucky day.(你真走运。)

That's fortunate.(真有好运气。)

感谢上帝!/谢天谢地。 Thank heavens!

heaven是____所说的“天堂”,即“神和天使住的地方”。直译为“感谢天堂里的神”。

We didn't crash.(我们差点撞上。)

我中头彩了! I hit the jackpot!

原意是**博时赢得很多钱。一般用于“中了头彩”、“获得巨大成功”时。

= I struck it rich!(我发了笔横财。)

这句是从“挖到富矿”派生出来的一种表达方式。struck是strike的过去式。

只是运气好。 I was just lucky.

用just或pure强调“只是运气好而已”。

美梦成真! It's a dream come true!

Mike got a raise!(迈克加薪了!)

Talk about luck!(他可真走运!)

= Things are really going my way!

What is a good gift for Tracy?(送特蕾西什么礼物好呢?)

This is just what I was looking for.(这正是我要找的。)

就这么定了。 It's settled!

Why don't we go to New York?(我们干吗不去纽约呀?)

It's settled!(是呀!就这么定了。)

听到对方的建议后表达自己同意的意见时。

Let's go dancing tonight!(今天晚上去跳舞吧!)

看到什么人或什么物,发出“真棒”的感叹时。

Look at that salad bar.(你看那个沙拉长条桌。)

啊!可以松口气了! What a relief!

I passed! What a relief.(我通过了,总算可以松口气了。)

That's a relief!(总算放心了。)

= Everything worked out well.(所有的事都解决好了。)

= I'm relieved.(我总算可以松口气了。)

因意想不到的事情使得情况发生突然的变化,而使人吃惊、吓了一跳时。

I'm surprised!(吓我一跳!)

好了!这下放心了!/唷-!(吹口哨的声音。) Whew!

表示终于可以回避问题,松一口气的心情。发音就如同吹口哨一样。

表示心情放松、高兴和叹息,一般只用于自言自语。

听这么一说,我就放心了。 I felt relieved to hear that.

relieve可以表示放下心来、安心的心情。

Did you hear that the meeting went well?(你听说了吗?那个会开得很顺利。)

Yes, I felt relieved to hear that.(听说了,这么一来我就放心了。)

= I was relieved to hear that.

= I felt much better after hearing that.

终于到了。 Here we are at last.

Here we are.是固定短语,表示“到了”。

Here we are at last.(终于到了。)

Home sweet home.(还是自己的家好!)

riddance表示“摆脱烦恼、麻烦”。

He finally left.(他终于回去了。)

Good riddance.(太好了,他可算走了。)

= I'm glad they're gone.

关于生活如同 英语句子,幸福的英语句子:Simple:life:is:charming的介绍到此结束,希望对大家有所帮助。

标签: 英语 句子

本文内容来自互联网,若需转载请注明:https://www.1238884444.com/OE8unbqm6z1R.html